- Sean Taffler, D.Phil. CEO VP, System Architect for Focused Ultrasound to charge mobile devices. Previously raised $25m. Extensive experience in medical devices, Systems Integration, ASIC development and manufacture. 20 years of advanced technology and management experience.
- Paul Reynolds, Ph.D. CTO VP, Transducers / Ultrasound, raised $25m. Over 20 years in Ultrasound Device Design and Development. Experienced in Business Development, building and leading teams to success.
Join the team
- Acoustiic is looking for engineers and health-care professionals to help prepare the system for trials, approvals, and deployment in the field.
- Are you looking to change the world, save lives, and make a real difference?
- At Acoustiic, you will work on an expanding range of products that will be the platform for a new industry — and a safer, smarter, more economical approach to medicine in the 21st century.